Ankurwarikoo 41 Things at 41 (linkedin.com)
Published: August 30, 2021
Read it somewhere, you can’t make mistakes. You’ve to learn from others' mistakes/experiences. Read this post from ankur warikoo, so thought of writing about it, to internalize it.
- The only success for a company is when it raises money from customers. Congratulations when raising from money from founder is like, congratulating chef on buying vegetables
When you share your failure openly, you instantly take away all the power that the world had over you.
- It’s similar to 8 mile last rap battle
Managing your time is about managing your energy, managing your energy is about managing your attention.
- For me also, it is all about your focus and this is especially relevant in time where there are all fun and good youtube videos around to take your time.
Take criticism seriously but not personally
- This has been my journey, has been detached from surroundings but still not taking unwarranted criticism(which you don’t agree to) personally should be part of my journey. Understanding it’s their opinion and still choice is with me how I take it up.
- Also need to internalise response vs react. Always respond not react. You should not give anyone power over you, on how you response, that should only be yours and yours only.
World doesn’t need one more template, world need one more rebel
- It’s a good food for thought #food-for-thought
- Remember this, have learnt it the hard way. Whatever it is, just don’t complain. It would never fix things, just aggravate them. Learn to handle them.
The decision that will hurt you the most is not making one while waiting to take the right one.
- FOr waiting for the right time, has hurt more.